September 29, 2017
A product passes through a life cycle, but a brand is timeless.
• The product is an item or • A brand is an entity like the
service produced and offered by. the logo, symbol or name used
the company for sale in the market. by the companies, to make their
products identifiable among
other products in the
• A product can be our need. • The brand is something more
• Copying a product is easy. • It’s hard or almost impossible
to copy a brand.
• Companies create products. • Brand is created by
• Products can be replaced by other. • Brands are forever as it it take products because it becomes obsolete. time to build a brand loyalty.
• Products create profits for the • A successful brand creates a businesses. continuously added value.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Brands lives in the minds of consumers
September 30, 2017
Branding is strategy,
Marketing is tactical
Brand vs Product
Inspirational Coaching Speech
September 28, 2017
A roadmap to branding your small business
September 2017 (6)